Did You Know These Sleep Facts?
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea (OSA) significantly increases your risk of high blood pressure, heart disease, stroke, sexual dysfunction, diabetes and dementia.
- Studies indicate that approximately 20% of people over the age of 60 have OSA. The majority go undiagnosed.
- Sleep disturbance is associated with weight gain and obesity.
- As many as 1 in 3 insomiacs really have another sleep disorder such as OSA.
- Sleep disorders in children are often misdiagnosed as ADHD or other learning or behavioral problems.
When should I see a sleep specialist?
Find out in our Sleep Studies FAQ >>
If you have questions or would like a consultation,
…please give us a call at 847.674.3600. We can help you find out if you or someone you love has sleep apnea or another disorder that may benefit from treatment.