Keep a sleep log that you can share with your physician to help identify any patterns or symptoms that could help you sleep better. Download SLEEP DIARY >>
Tips to Promote a Good Night’s Sleep
Good sleep habits—also called sleep hygiene—can help you get a good night’s sleep. Here are some tips from Northshore Sleep Medicine.
Jet Lag Syndrome
Jet lag results from a misalignment between the endogenous circadian clock and the sleep/wake schedule of the destination time zone.
Circadian Sleep Disorders
Disruption of the phase relationship between circadian rhythmicity and sleep homeostasis underlies disorders such as jet lag and shiftwork disorder.
Sleep Health Links
- American Academy of Sleep Medicine
- American Sleep Apnea Association
- CPAP Talk.com
- Narcolepsy Network
- National Sleep Foundation
- Restless Legs Syndrome (RLS) Foundation
- Sleep Education
- The National Center for Sleep Disorders Research
- Wake Up Narcolepsy
Child Sleep, Teen Sleep Resources
- Children and Sleep, National Sleep Foundation
- Sleep for Kids: Teaching Kids the Importance of Sleep, National Sleep Foundation
- Sleep Problems, Your Child Development & Behavior Resources: A Guide to Information & Support for Parents, University of Michigan
- Teen sleep: Why is your teen so tired? Tween and teen health. Mayo Clinic